Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Choosing a processor, Intel vs. AMD

Yup, I'm looking for a laptop a mobile world today and of course you want to get with a internet life anyhow, anytime, anywhere.

So, I just make a decission either want to buy a INTEL based processor or AMD based processor laptop. So i make some research by googled to their website for a performance and good investment. I let my finger click the Titan of Processor Intel and after that the follower of succes story AMD.

So, Intel vs. AMD, what a hecked. It's not easy for me to get the best laptop for my best budget here, RM3000 or USD750. Than, sir, you have to think about The Genuine Software ever after Microsoft XP (nowday) than maybe the lastest one will be launch the Microsoft Windows Vista (early 2007). Yup u have to make a big decission here coz the upgrade of laptop means money. It's not only with the latest operating system (vista) with glass look like and of coz the hardware it's self too. So, just thinking and thinking, calculating the budget too.

So here the data i got from AMD website with a VISTA capable soon. Its AMD vs Intel for a Overall Performance.



So, here i see the best performance and the valued money for buying and investing on AMD. With that result, i make more serious research about the comparison among the mobile processor of AMD and at last i choose the Turion 64 x2 based processor or AMD Turion™ 64 X2 Dual-Core Mobile Technology to be the powerhouse of my dream laptop soon.
So, see u for a shopping on my dream laptop.

No comments: